Why life is amazing when waking up without a hangover and still sober:
- Waking up at 6.00am on a work day and having the day off! Legitimately and not as a sick day!!
- Freedom from fear and guilt – not a sick day!
- Being able to appreciate this view from couch –
- My favourite childhood show on in the background – Bewitched
- Yet I am feeling like this:
Multiple other reasons but I am about to start Step Four – hopefully it doesn’t end with me on the floor like Juanita The Weasel (Thank you Bloggess).
3 thoughts on “Happiness Means…..”
Hey I agree with Mel.. Heidi’s 4th step worksheet thingy and her general outlook are really really helpful. so is her sense of humor.
TABATHA! the cute blonds we all wanted to be. I’m guessing you’re 50 ish?
GO GET #4. Do not fear.
Do your read Heidi, goodlifenoalcohol? She has an awesome guide to do step 4. xo m
Hey Jen and Mel …. sort of finished it already – had a look at the guide of Heidi’s …. I just wanted to get it DONE. I know I will need to do it again in the future…
Lol … I am actually 37 … but LOVE bewitched…